Admit Card UKPSC JE 2020 Exam Dates Call Letter Available Here: Those candidates who are waiting for the notification of Junior Engineer Jobs. The UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) releases the various Junior Engineer Vacancies 2020.
UKPSC JE Admit card 2020
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020
|Name of Department||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)|
|Category of Job||Uttarakhand Government Job|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma or Bachelor Degree|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam & Interview|
|Appliction Apply via||Offline|
|Application form commences Online Date||update soon|
|Last Date||update soon|
|Date of Exam||update soon|
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam will be divided into 2 phases:
Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted in two faces.
|General Aptitude||General Hindi||100||2 Hrs|
|Engineering Subject||Paper 1||360||3Hrs|
|Paper 2||360||3 Hrs|
The phase of the candidate qualifies the written exam. The interview will contain 100 marks. In this exam, authorities will check the candidate skills & communication.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 2 or 3 weeks from the JE Junior Engineer exam date. Though the online mode.
- Candidate can download the admit card through the official website of UKPSC. Admit card will not send or post (not any offline mode).
- Admit cards will only issue for those candidates who have filled the application form successfully within the time duration.
- Candidate should know that without admit card they will not attempt the exam.
- (Candidate must carry their admit card at the exam center.) All the detail will be mention in the admit card i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
How to Download the Admit card
- Candidates have to Log on to the official website of UKPSC JE.
- After that click on the link of ‘Admit card’.
- After that enter the details required like the application number, date of birth, etc.
- Now submit the details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen ( pdf format).
- For use in the admission process download the admit card and also take the print out of it
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020 Result
- The result will be declared on the official website of UKPSC. Check their result, Candidates should fill the detail which is needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Candidates have to take a printout or save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those candidates who are selected in the JE Junior Engineer written exam will be invited for the admission process.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- For the selection, candidate must have to qualify the written exam which MCQ & objective type base questions.
- Firstly candidates must have to qualify for the Preliminary examination then they will be a call for the Interview Exam.