AFMC Nursing Application Correction 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern: AFMC Nursing Application Correction 2020 Notification has been released. AFMC nursing application process is starting from 14th November 2019. This exam organized by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune. Through the AFMC nursing examination, applicants will be able to get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. It is a national level examination which is organized only for female candidates. The admission will be done on the basis of the written test and the interview conducted by AFMC. The applicant can check the details like exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and much more regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 through reading this article.
AFMC Nursing Application Correction 2020
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Dates
|Notification update||9th November 2019|
|Application form release||14th November 2019|
|Submission of application form||2nd December 2019|
|Admit card publish date||3rd week of March 2020|
|AFMC Nursing exam date||April 2020|
|Result declaration||April 2020|
AFMC Nursing 2020 Application Correction
- The AFMC NURSING 2020 APPLICATION CORRECTION facility will be launched after the last date of APPLICATION FORM.
- Through the AFMC NURSING application for the CORRECTION feature, CANDIDATE APPLICATION is able to EDIT / MODIFY only certain sections of FORM.
- All the details provided by CANDIDATE cannot be MODIFY through this feature.
- The APPLICATION FORM CORRECTION facility will be available by the authorities.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in offline mode(Pen-paper test).
- The exam will be organized in English medium
- In the exam Objective type questions will be asked.
- The duration of AFMC Nursing 2020 will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Subject||No. of questions|
|General English & Logical||45|
AFMC Nursing 2020 Syllabus
The applicant must go through NCERT books regarding AFMC Nursing 2020 Syllabus. The basic topics for AFMC Nursing 2020 subjects will be as:
Physics: A few topics are Introduction & Measurement, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Electrostatics, Electrons & Photons, and much more.
Chemistry: A few topics are Atomic Structure, Chemical Energetics, Chemical Bonding, Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics and much more.
Biology: Candidates must go through topics like Genetics & Evolutions, Ecology & Environment, Biology & Human Welfare and much more.
- You must make a proper routine for all subjects.
- Then Clear your basic concepts from NCERT books.
- You should solve last 3-4 years question paper.
- Practice from model papers also.
- You should Stay focused and fit.