AFMC Nursing Result 2020 Counselling – Check Result Here: AFMC Nursing 2020 result will be released in the last week of March 2020. The result cum merit list will be declared after the conclusion of the interview round. AFMC Nursing result will base on a category-wise merit list will be prepared. The applicant those would have their names enlisted in the merit list will be called for participating in the subsequent selection process. Through this post, the applicant will be able to get detailed information about the AFMC Nursing result in 2020.
AFMC Nursing Result 2020
|Admit card||Last week of December 2019|
|Exam date||2nd week of January 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of March 2020|
|Date of Interview||2nd to 3rd week of May 2020|
- The result will be released by the official authorities only through online mode.
- Only the shortlisted applicant after the declaration of result will be called for participating in the further selection procedure.
- The result of the written test of AFMC Nursing will be declared in the last week ofMarch 2020.
- Enter valid login identification i.e. roll number & date of birth to check the result.
- The applicant must also take the printout of the result to use it at the time of admission.
How to Download AFMC Nursing 2020 Result
- Firstly you should visit the official website of AFMC (link will be given above).
- After that click on the dedicated link to download the result present on the homepage.
- A new webpage will open After clicking on the link asking for the candidate’s login
- Then Enter the roll number and date of birth and click on submit.
- After the successful login, the result will be displayed on the computer screen.
- The applicants are required to take the printout of the result for any further reference.
AFMC Nursing 2020 Counselling
- The selection for the AFMC Nursing Admission would be based on the merit of the applicant at All India level in the AFMC Nursing 2020 examination.
- The successful applicants will be called for an interview from the second to the third week of May 2020 by authorities.
- The fitness will be determined by a Medical Board of Military Medical Officers, The candidates must be declared medically fit by the authorities.
- On successful completion of the course, selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of an agreement to serve in the Military Nursing Service for a minimum period as permanent commissioned officers.
- The result is the most important post-examination event of the whole AFMC entrance test process.
- The candidates should carefully check their results and appear in the selection process. The result will not be sent individually to any candidate.