Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form, Important Date Eligibility:
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form will be available through offline mode. It will be issued from designated offices. The Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 admission will be organized by the Directorate of Training, Arunachal Pradesh. Through this, candidates will get admission into the Govt. ITIs of AP. Admission will be offered into various Engineering & Non-engineering trades under the craftsmen training scheme. Here our team is providing details about Arunachal Pradesh ITI Application Form 2022.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form
- The application form will be made available through offline mode.
- AP ITI application form will be available at considered offices on the payment of the required fee perform.
- All candidates will be able to submit the application form in the fourth week of April 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form will be the second week of May 2022.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form along with attested copies to the JDI’s/ DDIs/ ADIs in the district’s headquarters.
- Interested candidates must fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- While filling the application form, candidates will have to upload a scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Before filling the application form, keep the mentioned documents & details ready.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the application form with utmost care.
- All important information regarding the application will be sent to the candidate’s registered ID & contact number so candidates must provide a working ID as well as a number.
- After filling the application form, do not forget to take a printout/ hard copy for further use.
Documents Required While Filling The Application Form:
- Place of domicile
- High school certificate & mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate, etc.
- The candidate can pay the application fee in cash.
- Applicants have to submit a 50per form.
- The Application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission must be permanent residents of Arunachal Pradesh or state/ central department government employees.
- Candidates must qualify 10thor equivalent with a recognized board or university.
- No relaxation will be given as prescribed for the trades.
- The candidate must be at least 14 years of age as of 1st August 2022.
|Events||Tentative Dates (2022)|
|Notification releases||2nd week of April|
|Application form filling starts||4th week of April|
|Last date to submit the form||2nd week of May|
|Exam date||3rd week of May|
How To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh ITI
- Firstly open the official portal.
- Now click on the ‘Application Form’ link.
- After that fill, all required asked details such as name, qualification, personal details & all other required details.
- Now upload documents & scanned images of passport size photograph & signature.
- The candidate should Re-check & verify the provided details.
- After the verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- The candidate must take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe for further process.