BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 Merit list Dates Procedure Available here. BHU (Banaras Hindu University) will be announced soon the official notification for the BHU BAMS BNYS Admission 2021. who are interested to get admission in BAMS / BNYS course of the faculty of Ayurveda Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University Varanasi for the academic session 2021-22 can get admission on the basis of NEET Scorecard/ Rank card.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2021
To get admission candidate must appear in the NEET Exam 2021. Those candidates who are qualified in the NEET Exam are able to participate in the BHU BAMS Counselling 2021.Candidates who are interested to get admission in these courses must check all necessary details about the BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 through this post. Our team provides the necessary details such as Eligibility Criteria, Merit list, Cut off, Counselling Procedure, Important dates etc.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 Important Dates:
|Availability of application form||Updated soon|
|Last date of application form||Updated soon|
|Application fee Submission last date||Updated soon|
|Merit list announcement date||Updated soon|
|First Counselling starting date||Updated soon|
BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be an Indian to getting admission in these courses.
- Candidate should have passed their Intermediate Exam/12th Exam from a reputed University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology + Botany) as the subjects under BAMS Course.
- Candidate has to score minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General Category, 45% for General (PH), & 40% for Reserved Category and Physically Challenged applicants belonging under the reserved category.
- The reservation will be given to the as per rules and Regulation of the Indian government.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 Registration Form:
- The Registration form for BHU BAMS Admission 2021 will be available soon on the official site.
- All candidates before filling the form need to read all instruction carefully.
- They need to fill the registration form with all correct and valid details.
- Then Candidates can fill the details in the application form such as personal details, contact details, educational qualifications, etc.
- After filling the application form all candidates must pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking. The direct application form link will be available soon here on this page.
- All candidates must need to pay the application fee in order to complete the application process.
- All candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode. The online mode such as Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking etc.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs 1000.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates (SC/ST) is Rs 750.
BHU BAMS 2021 Merit list:
- The merit list will be released by the NTA official department on the official site.
- After NEET Exam the merit list will be available.
- The merit list carries the name of a qualified candidate in the NEET Exam.
- After the successful declaration of Merit list, all candidates are able to participate in the counselling.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of NEET qualifying marks.
- The direct link of merit list will be available soon same here on this page.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 Procedure:
- The counselling will be done totally on the basis of Merit list declaration.
- Those candidates who are qualified in the NEET Exam are eligible to take part in the counselling.
- All candidates must register for the counselling through the official site of the authority.
- After registration, all candidates must pay the application fee.
- All candidates need to fill, choose and lock the seat to getting admission.
- The seat allotment will be given to the candidate on the basis of seat availability and filling choices.
- Those candidates who will be allotted the seat need to report the college at the given time period.
- We will also provide the direct counselling link same here on this page.
BHU BAMS Counselling 2021 Required Documents:
We will mention all documents details given below here on this page.
- NEET documents.
- DOB Date of birth certificate.
- High school certificate.
- 12 class Intermediate certificate.
- 12 Intermediate mark sheet.
- Caste certificate (If applicable).
- OBC category non-creamy layer certificate.
- Physically Challenged (PC) certificate (If applicable).
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Character certificate.