Big Brother Canada 2020 Audition Registration Dates Venue Location Available here: The Big Brother Canada show is a very popular Reality show in Canada. In this show, contestant challenges it out every week to maintain participant seats in the home, every in the expectation of maintaining the $500,000 prize award at the end of the summer. So, those candidates who want to participate in this show they must apply through the official site.
Big Brother Canada 2020
Before applying for the show candidate must read all necessary details about the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who are applying for the show must get all the necessary details about this show through this post. Our team will provide details such as Eligibility, Registration details, How to apply, Required Documents, etc.
Big Brother Canada 2020 Eligibility Requirements:
- Those applicants who want to apply for the show their age must be above 19 years of age by February 1, 2020.
- The participant should be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada as of February 1, 2020.
- They must be physical and the mental level must be excellent for the show.
- They should not have any criminal background.
- The official authority has full rights to change anything in the show format.
- If the applicant is chosen as a Contestant must complete the member Form Package with all required documents.
- The officers, workers, directors, and managers of Broadcasting, House Productions & their relatives are not eligible to apply.
How to apply for Big Brother Canada 2020?
- All candidates have to visit the official site of the show to apply for the show.
- The contestant prepares a video (find the “video” tab on the show website for some guidance).
- Candidate can make sure are doing, saying, being exactly who you want to be It is always optional to prerecord a video.
- The contestant must have a recently capture a color picture of yourself, & video to candidate computer, consequently, they are ready when they apply online.
- Now fill online registration and upload your video & picture.
- If you selected on the basis of uploading a video then the official team calls you for the next process.
- The direct Registration link will also available the same here on this page so stay tuned.
Big Brother Canada 2020 Registration form:
- Through the official authority, the registration form will be available soon on the official site.
- All candidates need to fill registration form details such as personal details, educational details, Job and nature, a brief introduction.
- In the video, the participant must describe their self.
- Candidates need to visit the official site ( bigbrothercanada.ca)to fill online registration and submit a video.
- All candidates have to follow all the instructions carefully.
Big Brother Canada Lighting Tips:
- Candidate keep remembers that If they shooting a video indoors, they make sure to shoot in a well-lit room with lights in front of them to light their face.
- The participant avoids shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in. This will cause silhouetting.
- When they shooting outdoors, they must avoid shooting with the sun directly behind them. This will also cause silhouetting.
- Participants must shoot during the day time so we can see you instead of trying to see them in the dark.
Big Brother Canada Audio Tips:
- In audio Participants must speak loudly, confidently and clearly manner.
- Participants should choose a quiet area to shoot for their videos.
- The contestant doesn’t shoot in loud and crowded rooms.
- The contestant doesn’t shoot in loud areas & when it’s windy.
Big Brother Canada Camera Tips:
- The participant video may be view on live television.
- The video must be shoot in landscape (horizontally) area as you would see it on a TV.
- The applicant doesn’t shoot in a portrait (vertical) angle.
Big Brother Canada 2020 Required Documents:
Candidates need to carry all documents details below must check here.
- Birth certificate.
- passport, and/or other identification).
- Medical Certificate.
- Proof of Address.
- Proof of Residence.
- Recently Captured Passport photograph.
- All original documents with photocopies.