DU Delhi University Counselling 2022 Procedure Merit list Details Available Here-The admission for Delhi University will be managed by National Test Agency (NTA). Here are large numbers of an applicant who are looking to get admission to Delhi University. You can get admission in the UG & PG program in the field of engineering, medical, commerce, science, etc. Delhi University is one of the famous and popular universities in India that provides the best education and placement to Indian as well as overseas candidates.
Delhi University Counselling 2022
After the counseling process, all candidates can get admission into the college. The counseling Procedure dates for the DU BAMS 2022 will be announced soon on the official site of the authority. Those candidates who find a name in the merit list are eligible to take part in the counseling. Through this post, our team provides complete details about the DU Delhi University 2022 Counselling Merit list.
Delhi University 2022 Counselling Important Dates:
|Registration Starting date||Updated Soon|
|Registration Ending date||Updated Soon|
|Application fee submission date||Updated Soon|
|Merit list to be announced||Updated Soon|
|Counseling will be starting on||Updated Soon|
Delhi University 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For PG courses
- Candidates must have done graduation from any reputed board/ university.
- No minimum age limit is needed for admission to the PG program at DU.
For UG courses
- Applicants must have done their class 12thfrom CBSE Board or an equivalent from a reputed board.
- The candidate should have scored the minimum marks specified for each program.
For B.Tech course
The candidate should have done 12 classes from a reputed board. The minimum aggregate marks needed are as given below (category-wise) check here-
- For General category candidates= 60% in 4 subjects (including mathematics)
- For OBC category candidates= 54% in 4 subjects (including mathematics)
- For PH category candidates- 55% in 4 subjects (including mathematics)
- For Sc/ST category candidates- Passing marks with mathematics as a subject
Delhi University 2022 Application fees:
For UG Courses (Based on the Merit list):
- The application fee for General, OBC category candidates is Rs 150.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category applicants is 75.
For UG/PG Courses (Based on Entrance Exam):
- The application fee for General, OBC category candidates is Rs 500.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category applicants is 250.
NOTE: All candidates can pay application through the online mode such as Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Delhi University 2022 Merit list:
- After the successfully written exams, the official authority will announce the merit list.
- The merit list will be announced online on the official site of the authority.
- The merit list will be made by different colleges affiliated with Delhi University
- The applicant will get admission totally on the basis of the Merit list.
- We will soon update the direct merit list link the same here on this page.
Delhi University 2022 Counselling:
- The counseling procedure will be done on the basis of the merit list.
- Those candidates who find their name in the merit list are eligible to take part in the counseling.
- The counseling will begins after a few weeks of merit list announcement.
- Once the counseling process is done, the candidate will have to go via a personal interview.
- The successful candidate for the interview will finally be selected for admission to DU.
- In the counseling, candidate need to choose and lock the seat for admission.
- The direct counseling link will be declared soon also same here on this page.
Documents Required For Delhi University 2022 Counselling:
All candidates need to carry all original documents at the counseling time. We will be listed below documents details check here.
- Admit Card
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheet
- 10th& 12thclass passing certificate
- Character certificate
- SC/ST certificate
- OBC certificate
- Minimum two passport size self-attested photograph
- Identity Proof (such as Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card, etc.)