Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Merit list Details: In Haryana Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science is the most famous Government’s Medical Colleges in Haryana, is most called PGIMS Rohtak, it is located at Rohtak Haryana state. The university invited the application form for the admission in Haryana Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery Courses. Candidates can get admission in Ayush Courses (BAMS/BNYS/BAMS/BHMS) is based on the NEET Scorecard and Rank Card.
Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
To get admission in this Ayush Medical Courses (BAMS/BNYS/BAMS/BHMS) they must apply through the official site of the University. The application form for Haryana Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma 2022 will be available soon on the official website of the authority. Through this post, those candidates who are interested in getting admission must get all necessary details about the Haryana Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Ayush.
Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET 2022 Details:
|Institute Name||Pt. Bhagwant Dayal Sharma Post Graduation Institute Of Medical Science|
|Popular Name||PGIMS Rohtak|
|Category||Medical College in Haryana|
- BSc Nursing.
Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed the class (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary examination by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The candidate must have got a minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech.
- The candidate should have get graduation and Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET 2022 Merit list:
- The NTA official department will release the merit list on the official website.
- The official team will be prepared the merit list on the basis of NEET qualifying marks.
- The counseling will be done on the basis of NEET Exam.
- The merit list will be available in PDF format.
- The direct merit list link will be available soon the same here on this page.
Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 Procedure:
- Candidate must register online through the official website.
- Candidates must pay the application fee for the counselling. All candidates can pay the application fee through the online mode such as Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Candidates need to choose the courses and colleges of their preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online site.
- The seat allotment result will be released online on the basis of availability of seat and applicant’s choices.
- Those candidates, who will be allotted a seat in the first counselling round, shall need to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college & complete the admission formalities.
Haryana PGIMS Rohtak Ayush NEET 2022 Required Documents:
- NEET 2022 Admit Card.
- Scorecard or Rank Letter.
- Class 10th/12th certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth).
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport).
- 8 passport size photographs.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).