Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Result: This Post will be for the applicant which is interest for the Maharashtra state PSC Jobs (MPSC). An applicant who are work with the Government of Maharashtra can check the recruitment and can apply for the suitable posts.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
MPSC is representing for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The Maharashtra PSC will be organized the no. of the exam on several posts and providing the no. of several jobs in the different number of departments. The state government of Maharashtra will release many numbers of government exam for several numbers of posts which are organized by the MPSC. For Applying candidate check the detail of Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. Here we provide the Eligibility criteria, how to apply, Application fee posts details, etc in below:
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
For more information regarding Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 check the schedule given below.
|Name||MPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||Not Updated|
|MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020||Important Date|
|Application Starts for Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Admit Card Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Date of Preliminary examination||*Updated soon|
|Answer Key release date||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||*Updated soon|
|Application Starts for Main Exam||*Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Main Exam||*Updated soon|
|Date of the Main examination||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||*Updated soon|
|Interview Dates||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||*Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020:
Before applying any post candidates should have to check the eligibility criteria.An applicant without knowing the eligibility of the post they should not apply the form. All Candidates have to know that for every post the eligibility criteria will be different. Some basic eligibility criteria are mention below.
- Applicant age should not be less than 18 years for applying.
- In each post, the upper age limit is different for the Candidates.
- For the reserved candidate there is also an age relaxation according to the rule of MPSC.
NOTE-Applicant must have the Domicile of Maharashtra.
- Applying Application must have to complete X/XII/Graduation a then they are eligible for the post.
- Before applying for any post applicants must have to read the official notification because of each post Educational criteria different.
How to apply Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants will open the official site of MPSC.
- Candidate can apply the application form only through online mode.
- The applicant will have to check the register link of the post which they want to apply on the homepage of the MPSC site.
- Applicants have to click on the link then the form will be open.
- Candidate must have full fill the detail and submit the Scanned document & signature.
- After submitting all these details Candidate will go in the fee section. The applicant must have paid the fee online.
- The candidate will know that without pay the fee registration will not be accepted.
- At last, the applicant will submit finally the application form and take the print out of submission.
NOTE- Applicant Note down the registration no. for future use.
- Candidate can deposit the application fee only through online mode. Candidate can use any online medium of deposit the fee (i.e. NEFT, E-challan, Debit or Credit cards, etc).
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Admit Card
- MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) has released the admit card for the prelims examination.
- For each section of the examination, the admit card will be released separately.
- The applicant must have taken the hard copy of the admit card it will be one of the id proof on the day of the exam.
- It will be released in the official website of MPSC
- Admit card is containing roll number, center name, gender, exam name, candidate name, center code, etc.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The applicant must have checked the detailed exam pattern of the MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Preliminary & Mains Exam from below.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Question Type: Objective Types or MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration of Exam:2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Questions:100 marks
- Total Marks:100 marks
- Scheme of Marking: For every right answer, one marks will be awarded.
|Topic names of Preliminary Exam||Questions Number||Marks Division|
Mains Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Duration of Exam:03 hours
- Total Marks:200
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Candidate must have to pass the Prelims exam.
- Those applicants who are Shortlist in the Prelims Exam only will be selected for the Main exam.
- The applicant must have passed the Main exam.
- Those applicants who are shortlisted in the main exam will be going in the interview round.
- Those applicants who pass the interview round
- They will be selected for this post.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Answer Key
- MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) will publish the Answer Key of Preliminary examination and Main examination after a few days’ conductions of the exam.
- The Answer Key helps the candidate in calculating the marks from the answer key candidates also predict the chance of qualifying the examination.
- The answer key will be open on the MPSC official site.
- The applicant must have saved the Answer key before the result will not release.
- Answer Key will be in PDF file.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Result
- The result will be open on the official website of the Maharashtra PSC. Aspirant mush has to visit the official site of Maharashtra PSC.
- Click the result link which is mention in the advertisement for the homepage of the website. The aspirant will open the link.
- After then contender will mention the detail like roll no., registration no., and date of birth, email Id, etc. & submit the details.
- After submission, the result will be released on the screen. Contender will download /save the result & also take the printout of the result for any future use.