Master Chef 2020 (American) Registration Auditions Dates Venues: Master Chef USA 2020 Auditions Dates Online Registrations Venues/Master Chef US 2020 or America Master Chef 2020 or Master Chef 2020(USA) Auditions Dates Online Registrations Venues. Master Chef is the most popular show in the US. It is an American competition cooking show. This show based on the original series of the same name. The show is open to amateur and home chefs. The show is produced by Shine America and One Potato and Two potatoes. The Chef Us debuted on July 27, 2010, on the Fox network.
Master Chef 2020 (American)
The Master Chef Us auditions of the upcoming season of the show of Master Chef (US) are going to be organized soon stays with us for. All participants who are interested to participate in this show and they can register for the online auditions of Master Chef US and have a well-built skill of cooking a variety of food must check the all info here on this page. Complete the info related to the Auditions of Master Chef (USA) is given here on this article.
|Created by||Franc Roddam|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||9|
|No. of episodes||157|
|Running time||42 minutes|
How to Audition For Master Chef US 2020 Auditions:
- Candidates have been provided with two options in order to register for the online auditions for this show.
- All of the contestant’s two options have been explained in the information below.
- Candidates are more likely to try the option One for register on the auditions of this Master Chef US.
- If though due to some reasons, candidates can’t try option One then, in that case, the candidate can try option Two.
- candidates are very confident to get a profile by simply registering on the official page of the Portal so that they can pick their Open call location in advance.
After that candidates must attend an OPEN CALL. They are also requested to bring the following document/Papers with them to the open call:
- The candidate finished the application form. If they can’t bring an application form with them to the open call, the official team will give them one while they wait in the line.
- The candidate does wish to make an impression on the team!
IF YOU CAN’T MAKE IT TO OPEN CALL then you are requested to follow the steps mentioned below so as to send in your materials.
- If the candidate is not able to attend an open call then they can “Make a VIDEO”.
- Fill the application form with entering the correct personal information and take the printout of the application form.
Candidates have to mail their application form and video to:
MasterChef Season 9 Casting
5161 Lankershim Blvd. 4th Floor
North Hollywood, CA 91601
Eligibility Criteria for Master Chef US 2020 Auditions:
- For this show, contestant age should be at least 18 years or older as in January 2020.
- They should be a citizen or legal permanent resident of the USA(United States America).
- Contestant can’t work currently as a professional chef and they must not have ever worked as an expert chef.
- Contestant main source of income must not come from preparing and cooking food in a professional environment (like at restaurants, and hotels, canteen, food preparation, etc).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY VIDEOS and MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY YOU VIA MAIL WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
Important dates for Master Chef US 2020 Auditions:
- Starting date of Online Auditions – Available soon
- Last to submit online forms – Available soon
- Audition to take place – Available soon
- If a contestant wants to watch the previous video clips and episodes of Master Chef US they can go to the official YouTube Channel of the same.
- YouTube Channel of Master Chef US, they can check out each video or episode without any problem.
- The link to go to the YouTube Channel of this Master Chef US has been provided by our team below.
Click Here to Visit the Youtube Channel of Masterchef US.
For Upcoming Season Auditions
- If Contestants are interested to take part in Master Chef the US coming Soon season’s auditions after Participant e can send an Email to the official team of this show.
- In the mail, the Contestant will have to fill in their all details like Name, Contact no., Age, and Id Proof, Address, etc.