Songland Season 3: Premiere Date, Cast, Recap, Update: There is Good news for reality TV fans: Songland is an American songwriting series on NBC that premiered in May 2020. – This is an unscripted and unexpected summer hit, Songland has been renewed for a third season, the songland competition series gives undiscovered songwriters a chance to create a hit. It gives the viewers a look at the creative process in action. And while details remain vague, NBC is searching for the next hit song. That’s right, you can audition for season 3.
Songland Season 3
About the Songland:
- Songland is an American songwriting series that gave much like Bravo’s Platinum Hit, Songland is a songwriting reality series.
- This show discovered the best songwriter in this series each week, 4 writers pitch an original track to 3 producers and 1 guest artist. (Past guests include John Legend, Macklemore, Meghan Trainor, and the Jonas Brothers.)
- Each writer performs, the recording artist chooses 3 songwriters to move forward with and, once in the studio, the songs take on an unexpected shape—as the writers and producers work together to win over the recording artist.
- In the end, a winner is chosen and their song is recorded and released this series is gives the chance to show your talent and creativity.
Who is behind the hit show?
- Behind the hit of Songland is the brainchild of musician and composer David A. Stewart, formerly of the Eurythmics. The songland series is produced by Stewart; Audrey Morrissey—she is best known for her work on The Voice—Ivan Dudynsky; Adam Levine, of Maroon 5; and Ryan Tedder, who also serves as a judge.
- About the show, Levine assured fans they were in for a treat. “this series is very real and It’s very special because there’s really nothing like this series,”.
Have participants been selected? If not, when will auditions be?
- If you want to compete in the Songland series, now you have a chance to show your talent and creativity.
- For the participant, you have to visit the official site of command submit your song to see if you have what it takes to be the next songwriting sensation.
Who will judge the Third season?
For the Third season of songland could be judge by Ryan Tedder, Ester Dean, and Shane McAnally will all be returning for Songland season 3 According to NBC’s renewal announcement.
Any word on what singers will perform?
For this series have been no formal casting announcements now, at least not yet, but since Tedder, Dean, and McAnally have ties to some big names—including Demi Lovato, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Mary J. Blige, and Kelly Clarkson—were are expecting season 3 to be chock full of talent.
When will Songland season three premiere?
There is no confirmation, While Songland will air on NBC, the network has not given a release date nor have they confirmed the show’s time slot.