The Voice of SA (South Africa) 2020-2021 Season 4 Audition Registration Starts. The Voice of South Africa is a popular singing reality show of South African singing event & the show is a local version of “The Voice of Holland”. The show 1st season opened in the year 2016 on the date 31 January. This show was telecast on the channel Mnet. The main purpose of the show is to find the unique singing talent chosen by the Audience.
The Voice of SA South Africa 2020-2021 Season 4 Audition Registration & Venue
So, if you think you have a great Singing talent to impress peoples and Judges should apply for the show. This show gives the golden chance for all participants to perform their talent in front of the Audience. Those participate who want and who are interested to apply for the new season should check the entry requirements of the show and you must fill the application form. Here contestants through this post get all necessary details about the show here on this article.
The Voice of South Africa Details:
|Created by||John de Mol|
|Presented by||Anele Mdoda, Lungile Radu and Stacy Norman|
|Origin Country||South Africa|
|Number of Seasons||3|
- Kahn Morbee.
- Bobby van Jaarsveld.
- Karen Zoid.
- Riky Rick.
- Riana Nel.
- Francois Van Coke.
The Voice of South Africa 2020 Entry Requirements:
Participate must read all entry requirements details everyone should read carefully before applying for the show. We will be listed below all the details here on this page.
- This show is only for unique singing talent.
- For this show you must have proof of Address Proof of nationality is necessary in order to participate.
- If you have any disability are not able to take part in this show.
- For this show the candidates physically and mentally level must be good.
- They are not able to participate in this show who have any criminal background.
- For more details about the show participants must visit the show official site.
How to apply for The Voice of South Africa 2020?
The contestant needs to follow the given steps to applying for the show.
- Candidates are advised need to read the complete terms and conditions of the show carefully before applying for the show.
- If you are satisfied with all terms and conditions must fill the application form.
- The show application form is released soon on the homepage of the show official portal.
- You need to fill the form with all correct and valid details otherwise form rejected.
- After successfully form filling should upload the short talent video in the given format.
- Then, at last, wait, those contestants form gets shortlisted on the basis of video official teams call you for the next process.
Mandatory Feild During Registration:
- Participant Name
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Address details
- Contact Details
- Occupation & Qualification details
- Recent Color Photograph
- 2-3 min short Video of Singing. (Read the instruction carefully)
Winners and Seasons:
- Season 1, 2016: Richard Stirton
- Season 2, 2017: Craig Lucas
- Season 3, 2019: Tasché Burger
- Season 4, 2020: Upcoming season